DO YOU KNOW ABOUT APPLES?
1. A pantry of vitamins in a single fruit. 1 medium size apple contain 95 calories, along with the feeling of fullness for your stomach, you get about 4 grams of Vitamin C, a huge daily intake of useful microelements, like Manganese, Potassium and Copper, along with vitamins A, E, B1, B2 and B6. It’s also one of the most easily digestible sources of iron.
2. Eat apples to strengthen your brain, improve memory.
3. Heart, Blood & Vessels. Reduce the risk of strokes as it is normalized cholesterol levels in blood. Apples also effective in reducing mortality from heart disease as medication. Even if you eat a few apples a week, there’ll be a similar protective effect.
4. Stomach health with an apple a day. It’s said that apples can help in curing gastritis, especially the green varieties. To do this, you need to thoroughly wash the apples, then peel and grate them. Eat the grated apples in the early morning.
5. Eating Apples equals losing weights. The fiber contained in green apples takes a long time to be absorbed, making you feel fuller, longer. However, it’s important to remember here that nutritionist don’t recommend eating apples after 4pm. They’ve proved that in this case, your body simply don’t have enough time to digest all the nutrients in the apple.
6. Eating Apples for better digestion. Due to the fiber and pectin contained in apples, these fruits can help fight virtually any digestion problem.
7. Beauty & Health with an apple a day. Due to the pectin that’s in each apple, consuming these fruits on a daily basis will help improve complexion, and prolong youthfulness and freshness of the skin. Apples also contain an anti-aging compound.
8. Apples helps strengthen the immune system. Due to the antioxidant quercetin, which is found mainly in red apples, these fruits can strengthen the immune system, and help the body cope with stress. They also help to cleanse the liver in these situations.
9. Eat Apples daily and know the limits. If you lead an active lifestyle, play sports or visit gym at least 2 times a week, then it’ll be beneficial for you. But if you have a sedentary job and an inactive life, apples can do harm by causing spikes in blood sugar.
10. Culinary Miracle - It’s better to eat an apple about 20 minutes before the main meal. That’ll help to take the edge off your hunger and, hence, you’ll consume fewer calories while eating. Contain 85% of water, they are vital for hydration and energizing.
11. It doesn’t matter you choose a red or a green one. Every type of apples is beneficial. Just try not to peel them as all the nutrition are contained in the skin.